May 13, 2011

Roses, roses everywhere!

As mentioned in a previous post, I recently re-discovered Fimo polymer clay and am encantada!  In addition to red (as seen below in “A rose by any other name”), these playful and bold summer rings come in pink and purple.  Each petal is individually made and assembled, and the ring bands are adjustable (and since you don´t have to worry about ring size, they make a great gift!).  They match pretty much everything and add an awesome, llamativo toque.  These rings are comfortable, light and sturdy (I´m always banging my hands around and can´t wear jewelry that doesn´t hold up).  I´ve been rotating between all three colors since I made them!


Here you can see all three colors!

Love purple...


... and pink!


Available for purchase through my Etsy shop.

No comments: